Whether you are purchasing land, an investment property, or your own home, the best way to make sure that you make the right choice is to properly prepare yourself. Wind Chime Properties is committed to providing you with the experience, knowledge, and tools to help you prepare. We are more interested in earning your trust and helping you with the decision process than we are at ‘closing the deal’. We are always just a phone call or an e-mail away.
When you are ready, use the site to *search* for properties and also download our mobile application for your phone by texting WCP to 87778 so that you can search for active properties on your phone whenever you want.
Please see the tips and tools below to help get you started.
1. Take a look at the The Home Buying Process.
2. With so many properties on the market, it is easy to lose sight of what you really want. Take some time to think about the type of property that you are interested in and write down your initial thoughts, needs, and wants.
3. Do you already know what you can afford? There is nothing more frustrating than looking for a home, finding the perfect one, and then discovering that it is out of your price range. Speak with a lender to learn about the different financing options available to you. When you find the right lender, get the pre-approval paperwork processed so that you will be ready to buy when you find the the right property. If you would like us to suggest lenders that we’ve worked with before, then just let us know.
4. If you haven’t done so already, get in touch us with us. Call us or send us an e-mail. Your home is likely to represent one of the largest investments in your life. In order to make sure that the transaction goes smoothly it is of vital importance that you choose the right Real Estate Broker to represent your interests. Wind Chime Properties has agents with the experience, knowledge, and patience to get you on the right track.
It is especially important that you get in touch with us before touring new developments to ensure that we are able to properly represent your interests.
Together we’ll help you find the perfect home.
5. While you are in the property search phase, ask lots of questions! Also, avoid major purchases which can affect your final loan approval.
6. Work with your Agent to make sure all the Inspections are completed in a timely fashion and go over the Inspections results to make sure you know what you are moving into.
7. Discuss with your Agent what your plans are for the home – primary residence, second home, home for your in-laws, investment property. Depending on your intended goal for the home there may be additional services your Agent can provide such as understanding the going rents in the area or the community amenities for your family.
Theses are just a few of the tips our Agents have waiting for you as you embark on a new chapter – Purchasing a Home.
DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES